Login to Complete an Abstract
- Poster Size Requirement: All posters must be no larger 4 ft (122 cm) high x 6 ft (1.8 meters) wide. AMP reserves the right to remove posters that exceed the size requirement. Award posters have additional requirements as listed in the “AWARDS INFORMATION” section.
- Posters must be attended by the Presenting Author during their assigned time period(s). Please note that award applicants are required to attend their posters at two time periods, one for the committee judging posters and the other for meeting attendees. Authors will be notified of their assigned time(s) in the abstract acceptance notice, which will be emailed to the Corresponding Author no later than mid-July. The poster attendance schedule will also be noted in the Preliminary Program at https://amp18.amp.org/program/program/ and the Annual Meeting Program Book.
- Required elements of the poster are as follows:
- Introduction: a brief discussion of the background or rationale of the study and/or the question addressed
- Methods: the experimental approach, materials, and methods used in the study
- Results: the data and results obtained in the study
- Conclusions: the conclusions and/or implications of the results
- References and Acknowledgements (Including the Abstract in the poster is optional unless the scientific content has been altered since its submission.)
- If substantive changes to the data and/or conclusions have been made since the abstract was submitted, the following must accompany the poster presentation: (1) a clear notice in the poster content stating that the abstract has been revised since submission, and (2) the revised abstract must either be printed on the poster itself or posted as a separate document on the poster board.
Please visit the links below to read other information about the abstract submission process:
Upon entering the abstract submission system, do not use your Internet browser’s back button. Instead, click on the “Prev” button next to the “Save and Next” button at the bottom right of each form page.